The project development is carried out by our experienced staff, following precise procedures, defined by the Quality System ISO 9001.
Our goal is to achieve Clients’ satisfaction through a strong synergy in the Team and a fruitful collaboration with the Owner and the Shipyard. Here following the main steps of the full managing, design and construction process.
01. Contact with Shipyard - Owner.
02. Preliminary documentation from Yard for quotation.
03. Analytical work quotation.
04. Agreements with Shipyard/Owner and contract signature.
05. Work team creation.
06. Ship program and time sheduling with Shipyard.
07. Documentation from Shipyard.
08. Preliminary project definition and preliminary drawings development by Gerolamo Scorza.
09. Mock up production of main areas (in accordance with the Owner/Shipyard).
10. Project definition - drawings issue in accordance to the architect’s project.
11. Project approval and detailed design phase.
12. Development of furniture shop drawings and CNC files for Scorza workshop production.
13. Workshop production.
14. Final product quality control.
15. Drawings issue for tender.
16. Procurement of all supplies and works.
17. Analysis of all the documentation (drawings, layout, spreadsheets)
18. Start up of the activities on board – Material delivery and installation.
19. Coordination between Head Office and Site Office.
20. Delivery of the areas to the Shipyard.
21. Remarks solving and final delivery.
22. Issue of As Built drawings at the end of the construction phase.
23. Sample books, certificates and data sheets delivery to Shipyard/Owner.
24. Warranty (12 months)
25. Assistance during dry dock works (if required)